- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the SQL Database.
- Perform Data Analytics and Data Visualization on the large data set
- Develop Business Intelligence reporting -database management, developing process for generating insights for the Sales & Demand Team
- Develop and modify the existing Excel VBA applications according to the requirements.
- Provide end-user training
- Prepare functional and technical documentation and other necessary deliverables.
- Degree in Engineering/Business with a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in analytics/ data science. Experience in finding data insights and providing business recommendations would be an added advantage
- Excellent Computing Skills in Office Software including Excel (Formulas, Pivot Table, Data Management, and Excel Macros)
- Knowledge and Experience in writing SQL Query, SQL Stored Procedures, and Functions
- Knowledge in business analysis tools and techniques is desirable
- Excellent in Visualization using Power BI, Able to write DAX Expressions and Functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills, and ability to anticipate customers need
- To be self-motivated, willing to take initiative, be accountable to work independently on project and able to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Commitment to Our People
Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose:
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to bring this Purpose to life while competing and leading in a global economy.
Our training programs focus on end-to-end development, from onboarding through senior leadership.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world through our unwavering focus on environmental, social, and regulatory progress. Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.Learn more about ourand about.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact:.
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
We help customers in the world's most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life.
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization:
Our Causes -- shape, define and fuel Emerson's culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your master's degree, you'll find opportunities with us. Join our team and start your journey today! No calls or agencies please.