Job responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers individual needs
- Generate new sales opportunities using existing and potential customer networks
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for existing and new accounts through relationship building directly with clients
- Prepare sales proposals and quotations, manage key decision makers while ensuring solutions are delivered
- Manage key decision makers while ensuring customised solutions are delivered
- Achieve sales targets, aligned with company objectives and report on the status of accounts and
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Be the point of contact for projects secured and collaborate with all internal cross-functional stakeholders or vendors and suppliers
The individual should also possess:
- Diploma and/or Degree in design related courses or landscape design
- Experience in selling services and products to architects and developers and ability to operate Auto CAD will be an added advantage
- Strong relationship-building skills, motivated and performance focused.
- Hunter mindset, with solid experience in negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Confident in business presentation with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to manage situations with diplomacy
- Ability to independently achieve sales quotas and business objectives
- Ambitious and target oriented, outgoing personality and persistent
- Strong initiative, with ability to develop long-term relationships
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members with a problem-solving attitude
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format please click on Apply Now and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Chan Sin Yee (Joey)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22110985