Business Banking (BB) provides a suite of cash management products and services as well as funding options to support companies in Singapore to manage their business needs.
As the Cash Solutions and Implementation Specialist, you will be expected to understand the suite of cash management products and services, use cases, corresponding pricing methodology, implementation approaches as well as the suitability of these products for the BB customers.
This role will report to Head of BB Product and Segment, and work with key stakeholders across Transaction Banking including Product, Implementation and Operation teams, Group BB, Product Managers, Relationship Managers, CDD and Compliance teams.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Develop and execute strategies jointly with TB, Group BB and BB/ME Sales teams to increase the wallet share of existing to bank and new to bank customers in their usage of cash management products and services.
- Manage the deals implementation processes in partnership with sales teams, transaction banking product managers, respective governance teams, implementation and operations teams. This will include products and services such as Static or dynamic Quick Response codes setup, Host to Host / API integration, Escrow Services, Domestic Sweeping). You will need to understand clients needs, co-design solutions, review clients revenue expectations, provide training to clients and resolve post implementation client queries / issues.
- Increase client adoption of the bank&rsquos digital channels through driving improvement in channel capabilities and educating Sales teams and Customer contact centre / Client services groups to enhance their ability to resolve clients issues.
- Ensure product adherence to CDD and Compliance procedures, internal & external regulations, and the timely submissions of related reports.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- 8 years of experience in cash management or related roles in BB and ME client segments.
- A team player, eager to support and learn, and can foster collaborative working relationships across the organization.
- Demonstrate experience in implementing cash management solutions.
- Strong understanding of relevant cash management systems within the Bank, especially the Straight2Bank system.
- Adequate knowledge of client documentation.
- Well versed with local banking rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Strong communication skills.
About Standard Chartered
- Knowledge of Product Line
- Core Application Systems
- Business Markets
- Data Analysis Tools
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website