Overview of the job
Do you want to lead consumer experiences for a global billion-dollar brand The Brand Manager creates engaging omni-channel consumer experiences that win new users and retain existing users to deliver exceptional impact to the business. You are expected to lead and collaborate with different subject matter experts to deliver end-to-end plans via having deep understanding of the consumer and category, develop innovative strategies and experience to drive engagement, loyalty and growth excellently execute those plans in collaboration with market teams.Your Team
You and other Brand Managers will report to the Brand Director for the Category or Business Unit. You will work extensively with colleagues from Consumer Market Knowledge, Sales, Communications, Finance etc.
What Success Looks Like
Responsibilities of the Role
- Demonstrate positive relationship building skills in initial engagements with multi-functional teams
- Deliver Scorecard Business Targets, in line with the goals of the Business Unit
- Deliver Category growth, market penetration and gaining and retaining of New Users via Consumer Experience Innovation Design
- Successful Design and Deployment of Brand Experience Toolkits
- Identify consumers needs and wants for skincare shopping experiences (omni channel) to design the right experience to win with local consumers
- Lead creative agencies to develop communication ideas and execute content that delivers the consumer experience
- Develop fit-for-use toolkits to bring the consumer experience to live (including training content, in-store activation, counter tools etc.)
. A college degree (Bachelor's or Master's is fine, preferably with some business focus)
. This is a junior level management role with 1-3 years of brand management, consulting or consumer journey design experience or similar required
. Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and courageous leadership skills
. Strengths with consumer-centric and integrative thinking
. An ability to drive innovation
. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with multi-functional and diverse team
. Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
. Experience handling China market.
. Fluent in English and ChineseAbout us
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always, Ariel, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Tampax and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being in touch so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.