Hi there, our client is currently looking for AutoCAD Drafter Cum BIM Modeler for their projects. The personnel may need to travel between locations at times. The current project will be in the western region. There will however be company transport to pick up you from designated points to the site.
- Carry out proper procedures & preparations for drafting for the different stages of issue & authority submission of the project assigned.
- To perform M&E system design and calculations for assigned projects
- Production of shop-drawings and as-built drawings, including BIM models if required - Create cell & compound cell for Electrical Equipment (Eg. Panel, lighting, switch & SO etc)
- Place of cable tray/ladder in electrical model
- Generate other 2D drawings such as plan, section & elevation from 3D model
- Manage 3D Modelling - Developing and updating drawings with BIM and CAD softwares (Bentley Open Building Design or Bentley MicroStation V8i)
- Document control of submissions (Technical data, shop-drawings, as- built)
- Draw/Amend/Update/using AutoCAD according to specs, co-ordinate with
- project department
- Support Project Design Team in managing RFIs
- Develop shop drawings according to the schedule and Achieve the drawing submission schedule
- Other duties as and when assigned.
- Possess at least Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Must have experience using Bentley Open Building Design or Bentley MicroStation V8i
- Understand the Singapore CP83 standard
- Understanding of BIM Dimensions - 4D, 5D & 6D code
- Other certificate or hands on experience in Navisworks, Aecosim, Autocad will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative and positive working attitude
- Able to commit 5.5 days work week in Tuas/Ubi Area
- Fresh Graduates welcome
Alternatively, you may wish to deposit your CV with us @ [Confidential Information]