Join us as an Audit Manager - Investment Bank APAC within our leading-edge audit function, where you will manage audits to ensure efficient and high quality execution, while developing staff on your audit team through coaching and mentoring. As part of the team, you will have access to advanced auditing capabilities and will also work in close collaboration with Heads of Audit to define and implement a program of continuous risk monitoring which gives to assurance and future audit planning. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank's senior management connected to your portfolio, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank's risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- At least eight years of work experience relating to audit, accounting or in the financial services industry with a good knowledge of Investment Bank business (Investment Banking and Capital Markets, Sales & Trading in Equities and/or
- Phenomenal understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Proven analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to design audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way
- Strong interpersonal and people leadership skills, to be able to empower a team and also manage performance
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives