$4500 to $5000
14 Woodlands Link S(738739) [2km from Admiralty MRT]
5 days Mon to Fri 830am-6pm
Reporting to the GM, you are responsible for planning and executing the trade marketing strategies and plans for the assigned category and brand portfolio. Other responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Assist to manage a customer management business process which ensures effective communication and liaison between Sales, Marketing and other departments in order to optimize key business opportunities.
- Analyse both internal and external sales (Sell-in, Sell Through and retail data) to identify distribution gaps, threats and opportunities for the channels / retailers in your assigned portfolio.
- Develop, plan and execute channel strategies and trade promotions for the key accounts and trade channel to achieve sales objectives. Ensure these strategies are in tandem with the positioning and potential of the accounts / channels.
- Monitor competitive activities and submit monthly report to track frequency and types of promotions taking place in the various trade sectors, documenting such activities for analysis, reporting and future referencing purposes
- Work with Sales Planner/Supply Chain to monitor and improve accuracy of category sales forecast by channel & chain, in accordance to the monthly forecast schedule.
- Identify sales gaps and work with the respective Sales Manager to propose close gap measures.
- Take initiative to discuss and develop plans to maximize the category potential in each of the retail account.
- Identify customers who do not meet the Company's guidelines and recommend action to improve level of requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of trade promotions and in-store promotions to determine whether these meet the Company objectives, and make recommendations for future promotions.
- Interact with Sales & Marketing regarding deadlines / lead time required for promotions, pack / price changes, new products, POSM and others in order to ensure on-time and effective implementation.
- Monitor and implement price surveys on selected competitive brands to track and graph trends over periods of time, for purposes of recommending for pricing strategies based on information received.
- Consolidate internal price control program for your assigned product categories, and administering pricing alignment between Key accounts.
- To support new product launches via new distribution tracking, planograms, in-store visibility drive and timely roll-out in the trade.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of Business Studies/Administration /Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- 5-8 years of working experience in FMCG Trade Marketing or category management.
Quah Siying (Jeslyn) R1982418
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd 14C7279