Our client is actively searching for a Manager, Asst Senior Manager, Finance to join their team!
If you are a dynamic individual seeking a new career opportunity, read further!
The responsibilities of this role are:
- Key representative of the Order to Cash (OTC) Team for finance related projects
- Carry out the UAT activities and troubleshooting for system implementation/ enhancements
- Update of the OTC Policy and Procedures for any changes of the process
- Provide advice and support on OTC processes to all Units of the University
- Provide guidance to the direct report in problem solving
- Ensure that invoices are submitted to the customers designated portal on a timely basis.
- Support the internal controls testing of the OTC processes and ensure compliance of Risk Control Matrix (RCM)
- Liaise with external and internal auditors on OTC related matters
- Support the university on initiatives in Organisational Excellence (OE) journey
The ideal candidate will need to have the following qualities and experience:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Additional Diploma in IT will be an advantage, must be tech savvy
- Strong process improvement mindset
- Preferably with 7 to 10 years relevant working experience
- Meticulous and excellent attention to details
- Preferably with experience in SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Good analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong problem solver
An exciting career awaits the right candidate! Click Quick Apply to register your interest now.
All applicants CV will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.