- Schedule duty-roster for all staff and make preparations to cope with staffing adequately and economically through forecast and anticipating volume of business in relation to festive seasons, public holidays, school holidays and other traditional
- off-peak periods.
- Ensure appearance, cleanliness and set-up of the restaurant is properly maintained.
- Record and ensure that damaged utensils are not used for serving. Check maintenance of all equipment and fitting and request for immediate repair work as required.
- Work closely with the Restaurant Manager to provide customer feedback on food, beverage and service as well as in determining which menu items are most
- sellable, and highlight guests feedbacks.
- To provide coaching and guidance to rank and file.
- In the absence of the Restaurant Manager, the Assistant Restaurant Manager will
- assume his/her responsibilities and duties.
- Maintain and adhere to 5S standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
- Competitive salary package
- Attractive bonuses and sales incentives (T&C applied)
- Annual Increment based on yearly performance
- Career Progression
- Medical, Dental and Company Insurance Benefits
- Staff Discounts
- Birthday Voucher
- Leave Benefits
- Strong management and leadership skills for leading and motivating others.
- Relevant experience in management position in Restaurant will be advantageous
- Able to perform shifts and work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Possess good service attitude.
- Good organizational, planning and multi-tasking abilities.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.