- Assist kitchen manager on daily kitchen operation.
- Assist in interviewing kitchen rank and file.
- Provide guidance, coaching and training to all rank and file.
- Plan and update of weekly work schedule.
- Ensure hygiene, cleanliness and safety of the counters/cooked food stations at all times.
- Perform stock count for monthly closing inventory.
- Maintain and adhere to 5S standards.
- Competitive salary package
- Attractive bonuses and sales incentives (T&C applied)
- Annual Increment based on yearly performance
- Career Progression
- Medical, Dental and Company Insurance Benefits
- Staff Discounts
- Birthday Voucher
- Leave Benefits
- Strong management and leadership skills for leading and motivating others.
- Relevant experience in management position in Kitchen Operation will be advantageous
- Able to perform shifts and work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Possess good attitude.
- Good organizational, planning and multi-tasking abilities.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.