Our client is a global MNC, one of the most established pioneers in the FMCG industry. Due to business needs, they are now recruiting an Analyst Programmer to be part of their Analyst team for ongoing transformation projects. They are located in the West - easily accessible.
- Cooperate with business users and stakeholders to analyse and understand requirements.
- Designing, developing and delivering end to end data visualisation of reports and dashboards for various users.
- Preparation and maintainence of data for efficient delivery to BI tools.
- Involved in the daily support of end-users ability to effectively and efficiently use the reporting platform.
- Create and maintain the documentation which includes the design, requirements and user manuals for the organisation.
- Minimum diploma in IT/Computer or relevant courses
- Able to work well and communicate effectively with others
- Hands-on experience with data visualization and BI tools would be an advantage
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Email Address: [Confidential Information]
EA License No: 19C9682
EA Personnel No: R22108132
EA Personnel Name: Zachry Ng Hui Yong