- Reception duties including handling of phone calls and taking down enquiries/messages.
- Perform administrative duties on registration of training courses, managing e-attendance via internal training system.
- Ordering and distribution of training course materials including managing of courseware inventory.
- Handling of online/physical class logistics during the start of class.
- Proctoring of computer-based exams and ensures that all test administration is carried out in compliance with relevant exam vendor's policies, regulations, guidelines, and standards.
- Feedback to building management on office related issues. E.g. aircon, lightings etc.
- General Admin duties - Including data entry, scanning, filing and extraction of reports of course attendances and evaluations.
- Other ad-hoc admin duties as assigned.
## ability to start work immediate will be an added advantage.