Role:Orchestrates resources, drive program adoption, coaches, advises and enables sales teams on our core value-based selling strategies.Coaches, drives and leads key pursuits to closure.
- Enterprise Sales
- Value based selling
- Link business priorities to IT
- Articulate Savings and Value
- Guide C-levelcustomer journey
- Program managementBusiness Summary
The Application Cloud Transformation (ACT) Group collaborates with our major customers in the Strategic Sector to create transformation strategies and business cases. With former C-Level and industry consultants in our ranks, we are authorities on uncovering hidden barriers, finding opportunities, and formulating meaningful IT transformation plans. The team exclusively engages Directors, C-Level executives in APJ and work with our Customers to help them navigate the people, process, and technology challenges of Digital Transformation.
The ACT Essentials Program Director, reports to the ACT Leader within the APJ Geois focus is on the APJ Corporate market and will promote adoption of ACT (Dream Bigger) sales tools, resources and VMware solutions into a defined set of Corporate accounts of VMware's business. This exciting strategic role combines the competencies of strategy consulting, executive engagement, deal structuring and leading projects.The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity
At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow professionally. Our talented employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new heights. We are a team that is focused and obsessed with our customers success. We work with a mindset of Dream Bigger in everything we do. We lead with confidence and an outcome focused approach.
As you join VMware, you will help grow a company that makes meaningful and significant technology solutions and is committed to being a force for good in technology. Our mission is to become the trusted foundation for accelerating innovation in an unpredictable world. VMware software is essential for making the applications and devices your family and friends use every day a reality. Which means your work is essential for transforming everywhere.Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing
In the first 6-12 months, you will focus on:
The Work: What type of work will you be doing What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis
- Setting a 90-day plan of embedding yourself in the business
- Focusing on the VMware value proposition and vision for the ACT business
- Setting an SME focus that you will become the go-to for ACT Essentials tools, assets and tailored coaching
- Understand and immerse yourself in the Global ACT Essentials program levers and content
- Developing trusted relationships with your internal account teams
- Managing virtual resources within the APJ region to accelerate the adoption of ACT Essentials
- Initiating and setting goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
Your role combines strategy consulting, deal structuring, and. You will facilitate cross-functional sales and account teams on high-profile engagements, executive presentations, and workshops, and educate VMware account teams on best practices. As a ACT Essentials Program Director your role will be impactful, visible, and rewarding.
- Experience developing and growing C Level relationships
- Making value based proposals and closing deals across markets in APJ
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an outgoing personality
- Comfortable working both independently and with a teamwith strong influencing skills
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Growth Mindset
- Experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner.
- Experience developing Transformational Solutions to meet business needs
- Robust understanding of the typical buying process in Enterprise/Corporations
- Understanding of the financial and technical challenges faced with running modern day IT operations
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Consultative Selling Experience
- Naturally motivated and driven
- Ability to communicate and simplify complex topics
- Technical and Business writing and presentation skills
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding
- Project Management
- Languages: English at professional level,
Where is this role located
- Understanding of VMware's Solutions and Services
- Passion for lifelong learning
Role is based at VMware office in Singapore with flexible work arrangement and will be a mix of working from a local VMware office and remote depending on your preferences and the arrangements determined with your future manager.
Travel Requirement: As you are expected to cover strategic accounts across APJ,What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting.
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what's possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.