Looking for ethical, highly motivated and talented team players who are looking to grow and progress holistically
- Excellent Career Progression
- Excellent variable remuneration based on performance
- You will first learn to prepare full set of accounts including variance analysis and cashflow for month end and year end closing.
- Prepare Budget and Forecast for quarter closing
- Prepare timely payments to suppliers and ensure invoices are duly authorised in accordance to company policies
- Perform other financial operations such as petty cash management, bank reconciliation, checking of expense claims
- Work closely with other functions (Project Team) to ensure timely payments and resolve any billing discrepancies
- Ensure compliance with the relevant accounting standards
- Liaise with tax agents and regulatory agents to ensure full compliance with the respective laws and regulations
- Other Ad-Hoc analysis/reporting
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA Level 3 or equivalent
- Prior exposure to Xero is an added advantage
- Candidate with short notice period or immediate availability would have an advantage
Qualified applicants should submit their resume, cover letter, educational transcripts, professional certifications and expected salary. 2 Rounds of Interview & Assessment.
Only Singapore-based candidates need apply. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.