We are looking for an accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company's finances.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This role will work closely with the offshore team.
- Posting, processing, and reviewing of offshore journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded accurately and timely
- Review, prepare, and analyze balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements
- Review & Analyze Flux for GST Reporting to IRAS
- Responsible to update the closing/custom exchange rate
- Closing and opening of GL period
- Preparation of financial reports and drive the regular periodic closing processes.
- Assist in the financial and tax audit exercises, and general ledger preparation.
- Work and coordinate closely and effectively with the offshore accounting team
- Responsible for the year-end fixed asset physical count
- Support the project team by creating, preparing and issuing sales orders, CCB billing milestones, and invoices.
- Run FIRAR for Revenue Recognition during month end close
- Responsible for the monthly CATA Upload
- Assist in collating data for survey/grant, etc.
- Responsible for the closing of the project and WIP transfer
- Perform adhoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or certificate in Accounting
- 1 year of accounting work experience (essential).
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Experience in SAP system is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, ability to meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Detail-oriented, strong adaptability and a team player
- Highly motivated and energetic personality, with desire for hands-on position
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages