Our client is a Financial Services industry. They are looking for a Accountant to assist their team for the next phase of their business. They are located in Central.
- Responsible in supervising / reviewing / preparing the accounting, finance and administrative matters of the Singapore and overseas entities
- Cashflow monitoring and liaise with Bank for account opening, placement, etc.
- Responsible in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to corporate office, including consolidation
- Responsible in preparing and managing Group Budgeting
- Responsible in coordinating and handling internal and external audit, taxation, company secretarial matters
- Working closely with affairs and administrative matters and liaise with related service providers
- Min Diploma / Degree in Accountancy / ACCA any relevant field
- Min 3-5 years working experience
- Prior experience working in Audit firm is a bonus
- Experience in handling consolidation is a bonus
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Email Address: [Confidential Information]
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R21103251 (Yeo Huey Cheen)