We are looking for a detail-oriented and organized Account Assistant to join our team. The Account Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the accounting team, processing transactions, reconciling accounts, and assisting with financial reporting.
- Assist with processing accounts payable and receivable transactions.
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and submit invoices to clients and follow up on outstanding payments.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of financial transactions and documentation.
- Assist with financial reporting, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Perform other general accounting duties as assigned by the accounting team.
- Respond to accounting-related inquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an accounting or finance role.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and grow within the accounting team.
If you are a motivated and reliable Account Assistant with a passion for accounting and finance, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.