- To ensure timely review of alerts from Group approved AML transaction monitoring system(s), escalations on suspicious AML/CFT activities
- To ensure timely submission of suspicious activity/transactions reports to the relevant law enforcement authorities
- To provide relevant and emerging AML/CFT risk issues from analysis of suspicious activity/transactions reports submitted.
- Ensure reviews into the alerts triggered, escalations on suspicious AML/CFT activities from business/support units and cases arising from other relevant sources are in accordance to Group standards.
- Prepare and submit suspicious activity/transactions reports to the relevant local law enforcement authorities
- Provide relevant advisories to business/support units and other AML/CFT teams
- Perform analysis of suspicious activity/transaction reports
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)